Spooky San Antonio Pub Crawl
Add a ghostly twist to your next night out with this entertaining and spooky San Antonio Pub Crawl!
Established in 1718, San Antonio is one of the oldest cities in Texas and is notorious for its paranormal activity. Embark on a one-of-a-kind nighttime journey and explore the city’s haunted history with this unforgettable pub crawl!
Your 90-minute adventure will begin when you meet your guide near the Alamo. Known primarily for the great battle that took place here in 1836, this historic building is also said to house several spirits. Step inside a nearby haunted bar and keep your eyes open for the ghost of a deceased Texan soldier.
You’ll hear even more bone-chilling stories as your guide leads you to the next pub. At each stop, you’ll have the opportunity to grab yourself a drink and uncover who might be visiting these historic bars from beyond the grave. Countless visitors to these bars have reported paranormal activity including odd sounds, cold spots, and ghostly apparitions. Could you be the next person to experience something strange?
- Join a paranormal expert for an evening of supernatural fun
- Explore some of San Antonio’s most historic and haunted bars
- Listen to hair-raising ghost stories as you sip on expertly crafted beverages
- Food and drinks are not included but can be purchased along the way
- Watch out for apparitions and other unexplained phenomena during this 90-minute pub crawl!
$32.00Check it Out